• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Happy New Decade everyone.

Thank you all for sharing what you collect...it's been a great run and I have discovered many new book that I desire and I can search for in the years to come...

So I leave you with one last go-go check...the same as above.

365Detective.jpg

Now Silver you have to figure out how to outdo yourself for 2010...

Lee K

This is it....day 365!

Thanks to everyone who contributed whether it was once, or every day, this was alot of fun!

Danny just to add my thanks to everyone else's. The September thread was fun; this thread has been a lot more fun...!

DetectiveComics365.jpg

Funny that this thread stays at the top even though its getting older and older and older.....

I saw some really nice books in this thread. It was a great idea :golfclap:

I thought about asking the mods to unstick it, but it had over 12,000 posts...maybe some poeple who didnt look at it would want to see it. We should leave it up awhile longer I think.

I never really heard anyone say they wanted to do it all over again. Since the year ended there have been about 15,000 views, so people are still looking at it.