• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series 2009 Wishes

103 posts in this topic

Well my list is not who I want to sign my books (well maybe I do lol) but who I want to organize and schedule a signing with. lol

1. Steve Ditko (just so I can make Kris and MutantKey cry) lol

2. Frank Miller

3. Frank Frazetta

4. Alan Moore (and making the trip to England would be fun to boot)

5. John Romita Sr & Jr together out here on the West Coast

And a bonus signing of:

6. The complete cast of the upcoming Wolverine movie (wink wink) lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Wow I have already done 2 and 5 in the past and I almost had 4 done this year aswell (I even have a momento from trying to set this up.)

Kris?? when did you have a Frank Miller signing organized?? I am not talking about running into the creator in the bathroom or on a smoke break. lol I mean have them do an organized signing with you. And 1 book does NOT count as an organized signing either. lol And when did you organize a signing with both Sr and Jr at the same signing?? I think you missed the spirit of what I was saying.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Oh and I forgot to mention that I tried for 1 and that is never gonna happen.

I seem to remember the words "never gonna happen" coming from your mouth that I would never get Hugh Jackman either. lol Hmmm Butt kissing will conmence in February big guy. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

FRANK MILLER

FRANK MILLER

oh yeah and

FRANK MILLER

(thumbs u

Also a couple more Byrne's would be nice if he came out of retirement :popcorn:

Kris?? when did you have a Frank Miller signing organized?? I am not talking about running into the creator in the bathroom or on a smoke break. lol I mean have them do an organized signing with you. And 1 book does NOT count as an organized signing either. lol And when did you organize a signing with both Sr and Jr at the same signing?? I think you missed the spirit of what I was saying.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I did 2 signings with Frank Miller 50 books Wizard World Chicago 2005 20 Books wondercon 2006

Romita Sr. and Jr. During Comic-con International 2006 in san deigo

These were not smoke break or bathroom break or hallway signings. these were sit down with a sharpie and a stack of books signings. I just don't normally gloat in public about my triumphs.

I seem to remember the words "never gonna happen" coming from your mouth that I would never get Hugh Jackman either. lol Hmmm Butt kissing will conmence in February big guy. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

That was luck and a connection. Nothing more

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

That was luck and a connection. Nothing more

No worries Kris! ...You can trump Chandler if you try hard enough. (No offense Chandler, I like rooting for the underdog). :)

-Issa

For '08, Evan Dorkin was at the top of my "Wanted" list. I just got word from Danny (MK) that my 1st print Milk and Cheese #1 is coming back 9.4. Way to go, Danny!

what was it when you sent it :baiting:

For '08, Evan Dorkin was at the top of my "Wanted" list. I just got word from Danny (MK) that my 1st print Milk and Cheese #1 is coming back 9.4. Way to go, Danny!

what was it when you sent it :baiting:

I thought it was a 9.0. Honestly. BOO to the YAAA!!!!