• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI - ebay feedback

7 posts in this topic

Merge

Merge is when you combine several User IDs (including feedback scores and comments) into one. After this happens, the old User IDs are no longer active. For example, you cannot use the old User IDs to leave feedback or respond to feedback comments left for you.

If you'd like to request a merge, you must meet the following requirements:

Proof that you are the owner of the old and new User ID. For example, the contact information on your old User ID needs to match with the new User ID

No bidding or listing activity using any of your old User IDs within the last 60 days

Confirmed registration of the old and new User ID

No seller fees owed on your old User IDs (zero balance)

Use the same billing currencies (dollars or pounds, etc) on the old and new User ID

You can only merge a maximum of two old User IDs into one. Your newly combined User ID cannot be merged again into yet another User ID.

Nor does it fully explain things like 'if I merge, and cannot then leave fb on items bought/sold under one of the merged accounts, is the opposite true? Can someone who bought from me, or sold to me, under an old account, leave feedback and have it reflected in the fb of the new, merged account?'

The one person I know who merged his account (I think) is "doctorj!", the guy who wouldn't sell his Tec #38 because his no reserve auction ended too low (not to me). l You could email him about how he merged his accounts, but I still wouldn't buy any books off that little [!@#%^&^].