• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan the Barbarian

92 posts in this topic

I should probably snap some pictures of the daily comic strips I have.

Hey, they are comics from the bronze age after all.

78-11-05.JPG

79-03-04.JPG

Having always known of its publiction, this is the first time I have ever seen the Conan strip that I can recall; believe it or not. So, (worship)

Having always known of its publiction, this is the first time I have ever seen the Conan strip that I can recall; believe it or not. So, (worship)

Thanks.

I have more posted on my site (link in my sig)

#1 - 100 or so are mostly written by Thomas, I think. He was then off the title for most of the 1980s while he was working for DC, but then came back to it in the '90s. I'm pretty sure he wrote the last few issues as well.

I think 1 - 100 is about the best 100 issue run in comics history

#1 - 100 or so are mostly written by Thomas, I think. He was then off the title for most of the 1980s while he was working for DC, but then came back to it in the '90s. I'm pretty sure he wrote the last few issues as well.

I'd say Kirby Fantastic Four is better.

Begone, with thy wimpy threadfart! We Barbarians stink of musk and blood, and cannot smell your pitiful effluvium! Conan the Barbarian 1-100 is better :sumo:

Begone, with thy wimpy threadfart! We Barbarians stink of musk and blood, and cannot smell your pitiful effluvium! Conan the Barbarian 1-100 is better :sumo:

Well that puny prehistoric oaf never met the likes ofAunt Petunia's baby boy, Ben!

Well that puny prehistoric oaf never met the likes ofAunt Petunia's baby boy, Ben!
:signfunny:

Puny will be the size of the skittering rodents that slink in to feast upon your entrails after they are shown the light of the harsh Stygian sun. Conan has slain all manner of monsters, Sedimentary, Igneous, and Metamorphic, and WILL hear the lamentation of this Petunia, as she cries "Conan 1-100 is better!"

Well that puny prehistoric oaf never met the likes of Aunt Petunia's baby boy, Ben!

Puny will be the size of the skittering rodents that slink in to feast upon your entrails after they are shown the light of the harsh Stygian sun. Conan has slain all manner of monsters, Sedimentary, Igneous, and Metamorphic, and WILL hear the lamentation of this Petunia, as she cries "Conan 1-100 is better!"

Ha Ha Ha! It will take a lot more than some rock crushing fool to make Ol' Blue Eyes say uncle. FF 1-100 reigns supreme over the silly stone age man!