• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic Copper Covers..

271 posts in this topic

There are so many awesome Black covers in the Moon Knight run.

I know, his first series rocked in so many ways, and with the covers it's just a case of splitting hairs over which of the early black covers deserves the most applauding.

It's a shame while so many collectors covet MK's first apperance, his first series gets so little attention.

cap8.jpg

when seeing Wolverine on a cover meant something! And it never got better than this one!! :headbang:

Totally agree. This was before Wolverine was on every 4th Marvel cover. It also has two of the Marvel's most iconic objects (Wolverine's claws vs. Cap's shield) up against each other.

Zeck was a copper cover god. (worship)

cap8.jpg

when seeing Wolverine on a cover meant something! And it never got better than this one!! :headbang:

Totally agree. This was before Wolverine was on every 4th Marvel cover. It also has two of the Marvel's most iconic objects (Wolverine's claws vs. Cap's shield) up against each other.

Zeck was a copper cover god. (worship)

I remember buying this book expecting the fight of the century.

:P

Great Zeck cover regardless.. One of my all-time favs.

capt284ss.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of SS books, but the signature placement on this one is spot on. It doesn't distract from the art at all. I had to look twice before I even noticed it.