• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail Sale!!!

45 posts in this topic

thing i did miss, which ive just picked up on the scan, is the extra artwork...i'll leave you to see if you can spot it! (i don't know how i missed it!!!)

Uh, oopsie! :o

i know, i know.....got so carried away with reading it...and I picked up a CGC 8.0 the same day

divad....grade drop, or not?

here the scan of the rear.....i got it into my head the tear was a lot bigger than it actually is.......llbc.......about 1 cm in......its actually about 1/32 inch....

thing i did miss, which ive just picked up on the scan, is the extra artwork...i'll leave you to see if you can spot it! (i don't know how i missed it!!!)

asm129rear.jpg

Mustache?

here the scan of the rear.....i got it into my head the tear was a lot bigger than it actually is.......llbc.......about 1 cm in......its actually about 1/32 inch....

asm129rear.jpg

Mustache?

yeah, it was supposed to be sarcasim and i didn't think anyone would actually point it out, but well done....(I read it twice when i bought it back t front and didn't see it!!! 8O(

Swamp Thing # 37 in VF+ or better condition...

$10 shipped.....

swampthing37front.jpg

:takeit:

If you're planning on posting more books on this thread, then start a pile. If you're done, then shoot me a PM with payment details and I'll get you $$$.

Thanks!