• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOTFLIPS Super Holiday Sale--Supplies, Comics, Toys and......

306 posts in this topic

I dont know how much more we are going to post tonight everyone. The weather is getting real bad outside and we have an hour drive to get home. We will post a few more things and then continue again tomorrow. The roads are looking slippery and stuff as it has been snowing here.

I don't know where you are going but I live just outside NYC and its been snow here since 6:00. Still coming down. Safe trip home.

Thanks, I (Jeff) live in brooklyn, and Charles lives in Queens. We are going to leave as soon as we answer all these PM's. Thanks everyone.

We still have tons more of stuff to put up. Thanks again

Jeff

Ok, we are getting outta here, the weather looks bad. We will be posting more tomorrow. Some silver, bronze, varients, toys and whatever else we got cooking here. Thanks to everyone and have a good night everyone!!

Jeff and Charles

Mylite2's-- 2mil thick with Flap--50 per pack

775M2's (Silver/Golden) $8.50 per pack (7 packs available)

4 packs... :takeit:

Full-Backs--42pt. stock board--50 per pack

750FB (Silver/Golden) $7.50 per pack (9 packs available)

4 packs.... :takeit:

Ok, boy was that weather bad driving home last night.

Everyone that has paid for their items already, you order is either being brought to the post office right now, or waiting for UPS to pick it up. Thanks everyone.

We will be posting some more stuff up around 2:30 EST. Got lots and lots more!!

Jeff