• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scanners?

5 posts in this topic

use a dark towel or shirt or something to throw over it. then you wont need to close the lid.

I do this when scanning a lot of items, saves time from opening and closing the lid 100 times. thumbsup2.gif

Or use something white if you want a white background.

My scanner won't scan CGC books. The lid won't close, when scanned, they come out blurry. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Charlie

Actually, the lid usually comes off. Just lift it off and see if it's actually connected.

Due to the size of the CGC case, you'll be scanning at an angle frequently since the glass of the scanner is usually below the material on the side. The CGC case is bigger or longer than the scan area unless you have a legal size scanner and will not lay flat. I like to place a flat sheet of glass over the scanner (from an 11x14 frame or something similar). As long as all the glass sheets are clean, you'll get a better scan without the perspective distortion since the CGC case will now lay flat. This isn't necessary for RAW books since they tend to fit onto the glass.

I just bought a new scanner and it has awesome resolution and pixel colors. EPSON 3170 PHOTO PERFECTION, I really bought it for my other hobby of Astrophotography: I will hopefully be composing enough picture to sell them eventually, so far it looks promising!!!!!! thank you , thank you ,

(bow out stage exit left)(ha,ha) bye photos by KEN just ask