• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 13

114 posts in this topic

I was feeling so krappy after my back to back -1s I had to by an ASM #1 9.0 to cheer myself up! lol

Boy...hope I don't get another -1 tonite...this could get expensive! :insane:

I would take all -1's to have a ASM #1

Congrats :)

I was feeling so krappy after my back to back -1s I had to by an ASM #1 9.0 to cheer myself up! lol

I got a few already, and all I got was a lower ranking. Your deal sounds better. (thumbs u And that is a nice book!

I got a few already, and all I got was a lower ranking. Your deal sounds better. (thumbs u And that is a nice book!

THANKS!

I've had my heart set on an ASM 1 9.0 restored for some time now...my goal is ASM 1-100 in 9.0 or better...and I'm not interested in shelling out the amount of dough it would take for a non-restored 9.0 #1...so when I saw this one it I figured it had my name on it and Adam was nice enough to work with me on it... :headbang:

Believe me, I am officially STOKED! Can't wait to hold it in hand...might have to crack that baby out into a Mylite 2... ^^

13 to go... :whistle:

THANKS!

I've had my heart set on an ASM 1 9.0 restored for some time now...my goal is ASM 1-100 in 9.0 or better...and I'm not interested in shelling out the amount of dough it would take for a non-restored 9.0 #1...so when I saw this one it I figured it had my name on it and Adam was nice enough to work with me on it... :headbang:

Believe me, I am officially STOKED! Can't wait to hold it in hand...might have to crack that baby out into a Mylite 2... ^^

13 to go... :whistle:

13 left? Thats great, and it sounds like you just fell one of the giants in the run. That will be a GREAT group shot when completed!

love the gladstone gander avatar! :applause:

Yes, most supercilious avatar ever. I love it.

Is Norinn saying ......He's just lucky???

:shy:

I'm not a leader in bullseyes anymore so I decided to change.

Oh....so you're calling on the powers of the Luckiest figure in comic history to help you eh? I may have to consult the rule book on this one. A protest may be in order lol