• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problems with comic link?

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone had any problems with buying from comiclink? One of my problems recently was that I bought a book, only to have comiclink inform me later the owner lost the book. Ok, who loses a book? My opinion is that the owner decided to keep the book or either sold it somewhere else for more money. Comiclink never informed me of the status so, after a few months I called and they said the book was unavailable. I did manage them to give me $14.00 free shipping. Anyone else have similar problems with comiclink?

--j

comic link only has auction comics, for the most part, in their possession...

anyone can list any book on the exchange, whether they have it or not... if you place a buy order, and the seller agrees, all Comiclink is , is the middle man.. .until they get the comic from the seller, they can't send it to you...if the seller delays for weeks or longer, comiclink won't know till all that is revealed..

I had one occurence a long time ago where the the book turned out to be no longer available but I have not heard of it being a prevalent problem. However, their communication has been very poor of late. There have been 4 or 5 occasions in the last few months that they have not responsed to my emails about an order. One time they responded 10 days after my email and after I received the book. They are still one of the best but need better customer service.

I'd be willing to bet that Josh is looking for a qualified applicant right now.I would imagine a person with a business degree ,strong computer skills ,and a deep comics background would probably be paid fairly well.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'd be willing to bet that Josh is looking for a qualified applicant right now.I would imagine a person with a business degree ,strong computer skills ,and a deep comics background would probably be paid fairly well.GOD BLESS...

What do you consider fairly well? I would jump at a job like that but I am sure the salary and benefits would not be enough for New York. On Long Island, if you are not making at leas 80K, it is difficult.

What do you consider fairly well? I would jump at a job like that but I am sure the salary and benefits would not be enough for New York. On Long Island, if you are not making at leas 80K, it is difficult.

It would be interesting to know....GOD BLESS...

I think the most important thing to remember is that Comiclink is usually just a middle man and they relay messages between buyers and sellers.

R.