• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver, bronze, modern

295 posts in this topic

Hi,

Is Flash 113 still available? Are you negotiable on the price at all? Also, I have a Paypal account, but I was wondering if I purchased this book if I could pay with Paypal and use a credit card?

I have a copy of Flash # 113 in CGC 6.0 with white pages. I am looking to upgrade. Do you think CGC would grade this book at 7.0 or higher?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi,

Is Flash 113 still available? Are you negotiable on the price at all? Also, I have a Paypal account, but I was wondering if I purchased this book if I could pay with Paypal and use a credit card?

I have a copy of Flash # 113 in CGC 6.0 with white pages. I am looking to upgrade. Do you think CGC would grade this book at 7.0 or higher?

Thanks,

Tom

It's still available. I think CGC would grade it 8.0, which is why I called it that. I will take paypal credit. PM me if you want to make an offer...

GIC 91

4.0/4.5

$18

Arguably the best war cover ever.

gic91.jpg

:takeit:

That one sold already, I just forgot to mark it. Sorry! :(

:cry: You snooze you loose :/ I've been looking for a copy of this for my run, hard to find great cover. Congrats to the buyer (thumbs u

Can somebody fill me in on these "pink box" version? I've tried some internet search on this "pink box" thing but nothing comes up.

You must have your safe search filters on if that didn't bring something :blush: