• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #146 - VG - $250 or BO - Graded copy never auctioned

2 posts in this topic

Sigh...were it not for the slight staining and approximate 1/2" piece from the back cover..this book would be a beaut! Will take more photos upon request.. I think this is probably a 3.0 but I'm open to other opinions (higher or lower!). The grading guide states in a 3.0 grade a book can have a "triangle from 1/4" to 1/2" can be missing out of the corner or edge" I think the rest of the book is nice enough to merit a higher grade as it has great eye appeal....but I will leave that up to the eye of the beholder.

A graded copy of this has yet to be auctioned...at least by whom GPAnalysis tracks. Only 2 copies exist with a CGC grade according to the census. If not sold tonight on boards will probably have it submitted for grading tomorrow at the CGC (I live in Sarasota) Asking $250 or best offer...free shipping to USA via Priority Mail...will ship tomorrow in time for Xmas if requested! (If ordering for a loved one...do nut curl up and stuff into stocking...as cute as that may sound to you. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket