• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC, Sets, Variants, Digests, SA, 10 CENTERS, DELLs, and More!!!

150 posts in this topic

submariner.jpg

SUB-MARINER - COMPLETE SET #1-6

I liked this story, and I enjoyed the art. It actually reminded me of old JOHN BYRNE in a strange kind of way. Well, wouldn't you know it. Half way through the series the artist swipes a JOHN BYRNE scene - I guess he's a fan of the old man.

AVERAGE GRADE NM-

BIN $12.00

The books sound good, but the pics will not show up for me. Is there any chance you could write what books they are? Issue and #'s? It might be the weather here where I am, but I can not see the pics. I have satellite service.

Thanks.

Odd...

Are you also unable to see the accompanying text with the prices and info?

The books sound good, but the pics will not show up for me. Is there any chance you could write what books they are? Issue and #'s? It might be the weather here where I am, but I can not see the pics. I have satellite service.

Thanks.

Odd...

I'll check back in tomorrow morning - goodnight all!

Thanks.

Odd...

Photobucket is also blocked on a lot of work computers - you should always put the title of the book in the description as well ...

origin_1.jpg

CGC 9.6 WP

BIN $25.00

Yea. I see the accompaning text with the price and info. But like this one, if I can't see the pic, I don't know what book it is.

Odd. I can see the pics on all the other peoples ads, but not the pics on yours. Maybe yours are a higher DPI and my computer is experiencing "sensory overload".

No big deal. Thanks anyway.

Thanks.

Odd...

Photobucket is also blocked on a lot of work computers - you should always put the title of the book in the description as well ...

Will do - thanks!

Odd. I can see the pics on all the other peoples ads, but not the pics on yours. Maybe yours are a higher DPI and my computer is experiencing "sensory overload".

No big deal. Thanks anyway.

Hmmm... Maybe I'll make my next batch 72ppi (screen resolution). Sorry if these photos are too heavy folks. I'll learn from my mistakes!