• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet #39 Pre-Order - Updated Shipping Info For Non-US Destinations

97 posts in this topic

How much to ship to Canada?

I'm not positive that it would fit in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope, but if it does, shipping to Canada would be $9.95.

I will take a HC timely as well.

I just got home and checked to make sure that I can ship one of these in a flat rate envelope. There is some good news and some bad news.....based on the 2008 OS, it will fit in a flat rate envelope, but it is over the 4 pound weight limit. doh!

As a result, I would have to ship it in a flat rate box. The cost is pretty prohibitive unless you add some TPB's or something. FR box shipping cost to Canada is $23.95 and $37.95 elsewhere in the world.

For those who have placed an order and are outside the US, please confirm if you still want to order or not. I am thinking probably not, but.....I don't want to assume.

Thanks,

Rick

Yeah, I'll pass then. :sorry:

How much to ship to Canada?

I'm not positive that it would fit in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope, but if it does, shipping to Canada would be $9.95.

I will take a HC timely as well.

I just got home and checked to make sure that I can ship one of these in a flat rate envelope. There is some good news and some bad news.....based on the 2008 OS, it will fit in a flat rate envelope, but it is over the 4 pound weight limit. doh!

As a result, I would have to ship it in a flat rate box. The cost is pretty prohibitive unless you add some TPB's or something. FR box shipping cost to Canada is $23.95 and $37.95 elsewhere in the world.

For those who have placed an order and are outside the US, please confirm if you still want to order or not. I am thinking probably not, but.....I don't want to assume.

Thanks,

Rick

I'll pass.

th_OS39.jpg

Hmmm, I like to procrastinate... the Timely HC, please. :takeit:

* Besides, I skipped out on #38 entirely! ;)

** Post #1900 Woo~HOO! :grin:

2009 Overstreet #39 HC

$23.50 + $4 media mail shipping in the US.

th_OS39.jpg

Timely HC :takeit: (if still taking orders...just saw this today)

Got you both down for a copy. (thumbs u

PM's forthcoming.

the expected shipment date is at the end of February.
:makepoint:

Well I know, but I wanted to see if that was still the expected the ship date and if I would be receiving my copy any time soon. :sorry:

For those that missed it, this thread was closed over a month ago. :makepoint: