• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday Game. Official Game Thread.

555 posts in this topic

It was gracious of Warlord to give up the Hitch print. So we have a bonus round for anyone paying attention.

What day is it tomorrow to everyone.

:takeit: christmas eve

Wrong answer

:takeit:

Wednesday

Arcade wins it. I'm sure at this hour it may already be tomorrow for some but that is the answer I was looking for.

Hoops.

Me jumping.

It was gracious of Warlord to give up the Hitch print. So we have a bonus round for anyone paying attention.

Wrong answer

Wednesday

Arcade wins it. I'm sure at this hour it may already be tomorrow for some but that is the answer I was looking for.

Hoops.

Me jumping.

He shoots, he scores! Way to go! Enjoy the poster!!! :applause:

Wrong answer

Wednesday

Hoops.

Me jumping.

He shoots, he scores! Way to go! Enjoy the poster!!! :applause:

Thanks. :)

Looks like you all had a blast playing. I'm sorry to have missed all the fun.

It was a LOT of fun. So far I've won something in both the raffle, and this. I sort of feel badly because I'm pretty new, but I intend to make up for it next year by donating some nifty prizes myself.

Almoe gets the next mystery prize.

Johnny, tell him what he's won!

Well, Pat, he's won:

Spiderman #1 signed by McFarlane

SpideySigned.jpg

Wow McFarlane didnt give a flying #$@& when he signed that!

hm I might wrong on this, but can anyone confirm seeing McFarlane sign this? I've seen a number Todd's signatures and this really doesn't look like any I've seen--even his earlier ones (which tend to have more variance than some of the later ones). Just wondering...