• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More PRIMO art posted on Ebay tonight

6 posts in this topic

Just posted a bunch more artwork on Ebay:

BRUNNER Dr Strange page from Marvel Premiere

BYRNE West Coast Avengers (Wasp, Wonder Man)

RUBINSTEIN/KANE - inked version of unpublished death of Green Goblin page from ASM #122

KIETH Hulk / Wolverine mini-series page

PEREZ page from Inhumans #2

PLATT page from Moon Knight #56

Check them out if you are so inclined. Most have Buy It Now prices so dont delay...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZprimoauctions

Happy Holidays to all!

I was just looking at that piece too--very nice! Only question I had is the inked copy says "after Kane '05." I thought artists usually wrote that when they penciled the artwork after the style of another artist (which would then mean Rubenstein was the artist and not Kane). Does it work both ways?

Great looking piece--almost makes me think about doing a little overspending!-)

Not sure why Rubinstein signed it after Kane, other than to tell you he was working from a blue line copy of Kane's pencil art. You can still see some of the blue line on the inked finish version. Its a very cool piece. I'm narrowing my focus on my collection so I have to part with some really nice pages.