• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nearly croaked.

6 posts in this topic

Honestly I tried to buy a few books off of pedigree and I found that the books I was trying to buy were all old and out of date and that their were lots of innacuracies. When I contacted the person who ran the site they replied oh I forgot to update it. So I would not be surprised if that ever comes close to selling or changing hands for 200.........

Has anyone ever had any good buys on pedigree? maybee I just had a wierd first experience....

Has anyone ever had any good buys on pedigree? maybee I just had a wierd first experience....

Yes. Since I bid what I want to pay for books, when my bids are accepted I'm a happy camper. Lately, some of the SA books are being listed at prices that can only be considered "crack-induced" (e.g., Avengers #6 in 9.2 listed at $5500, when the last 9.4 sold for $1400), but one can simply decide not to bid on them.