• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bought the ring, now I have to pay for it SS for sale!!!

11 posts in this topic

Well after being with my GF for almost 5 years I have decided that I would get serious and I bought an engagement ring and now I have to pay for it.

Going to wait for our 5 year anniversary in March to ask her (so those who do have my phone # PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY CONGRADULATORY MESSAGES SHE HAS NO IDEA!!! I am looking at you Cosimo :) )

I am heading down to Sarasota this week to recieve the blessing from her family and stop by CGC (unrelated but I figured why not go and drop off some books)

Needless to say it is A HUGE investment, (shes totally worth it) and I have to raise some funds.

Here is a link to the books I am slowly putting up on ebay. Many of these books were ones in my personal collection that I had NO prior intentions of selling. Please PM me if you are interested in any I would of coarse take them down if interested.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/comixandclix

Thanks Glen, if you see her at a show dont say anything please :)

Brian, nope not St. Patricks day (would be funny considering we are both Jewish) its actually 3/21 and I wish I had some to sell you but I have a very few Turners which I am holding on to right now, and Brian you have helped with your HUGE participation/gratitude in both the Zeck signings (worship)

Brian, nope not St. Patricks day (would be funny considering we are both Jewish) its actually 3/21 and I wish I had some to sell you but I have a very few Turners which I am holding on to right now, and Brian you have helped with your HUGE participation/gratitude in both the Zeck signings (worship)

I'm not Jewish, but I did wear a yamika for my sister's wedding. It must've been weird seeing a Japanese guy wearing a yamika around (shrug), but then nothing is really that weird in Los Angeles...

I'm not Jewish, but I did wear a yamika for my sister's wedding. It must've been weird seeing a Japanese guy wearing a yamika around (shrug), but then nothing is really that weird in Los Angeles...

:roflmao: