• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New England Comics Newsletter #14

8 posts in this topic

What the going on those anyway if I ever found one for sale?

Not a clue. It would take a lot for me to part with this one, though I am always open to offers. This is about as rare as it gets for a bronze/copper/modern first appearance.

What the going on those anyway if I ever found one for sale?

Not a clue. It would take a lot for me to part with this one, though I am always open to offers. This is about as rare as it gets for a bronze/copper/modern first appearance.

Na, that's not the intent of my thread. If i was looking to buy it, I would've went to the buying threads. (But if I ever do intend to purchase one, I'll throw a PM your way if I wouldn't mind.)

I was really just trying to see what it looked like since I got tired of never finding one... EVER. And really, I have no clue what would be considered a fair price if I ever saw it for sale. Could be on eBay tomorrow for BIN $500 and I wouldn't know if that is considered the sale of the century or ripoff of the year.