• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman 1 CGC 9.4, 1989, White Pages, BEST OFFER

10 posts in this topic

Sandman 1 CGC 9.4, 1st appearance of Morpheus, brand new back from CGC with a nice, shiny case.

$35 OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER (OBRO) + $9.30 Priority Shipping w/Delivery Confirmation. Insurance optional but highly recommended. First :takeit: gets a super book. PM with any questions.

Sandman1CGCb.jpg

Oh, and yes, I am Canada-friendly here so no worries on shipping across the border. Whatever the First Class or Priority International rates are, that's the shipping price.

No markup here on that expense as we ALL are loaded with bubblewrap and packing peanuts if you have been purchasing graded books for any length of time, right?

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays

I hope the forum is not burned out on someone as amazing as Neil Gaiman and his incredible Sandman series.

A 9.4/NM copy is a nice book to have, or else you have to spend the $300 to $400 for a 9.8 copy. Even better, BRAND NEW CASE as this book and one other copy I sold on eBay just came back.