• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Raw" Sewage and Treated CGCs (but check 'em out anyway)

96 posts in this topic

Ok, let's start with some raw sewage....(remember, if you're not happy with the grade I list or the book, you can return it with no questions asked)

Journey Into Mystery #114 VG/FN $45 delivered.First Absorbing Man! I don't see this one offered very often in any grade, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

scan0011.jpg

I'm a little hesitant to list this one, because I'm not 100% sure I can put a fair grade on it. However, I'll give it a shot. SOLD!

X-MEN #94 VG The colors are great. The spine shows a little wear The edges are nice. It has two creases from the top. One you can see, one you probably can't. The back has some crimps in it that can be seen in the scan. I think pressing would help the back out. $115.

Remember, you can reteun it if you're not happy with it. If it's better than a VG, then good for the buyer.

scan0027.jpgscan0028.jpg

I'm a little hesitant to list this one, because I'm not 100% sure I can put a fair grade on it. However, I'll give it a shot.

X-MEN #94 VG The colors are great. The spine shows a little wear The edges are nice. It has two creases from the top. One you can see, one you probably can't. The back has some crimps in it that can be seen in the scan. I think pressing would help the back out. $115.

Remember, you can reteun it if you're not happy with it. If it's better than a VG, then good for the buyer.

scan0027.jpgscan0028.jpg

:takeit: