• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Year's High Grade Slab Sale

90 posts in this topic

That's a great price on the #50! Nice looking example of a quickly rising book (I've seen 9.0's look worse !) The first TRUE Silver Surfer cover IMO

Nice praise coming from a guy who has a 9.2 copy of FF 50 (lol) !!!

I agree, a nice looking 8.5 copy.

This one actually looks just as nice as my 9.2. The QP on this one is superior to mine. $550 for a borderline 9.0 is a crazy good price, since a similar looking 8.5 in the November CL auction sold for wayyyyy more than this (AND more than the 9.0 in the same auction)

49 and 50 are crazy tough in 8.5 and above - especially ones that present as sweet as this

That's a great price on the #50! Nice looking example of a quickly rising book (I've seen 9.0's look worse !) The first TRUE Silver Surfer cover IMO

Nice praise coming from a guy who has a 9.2 copy of FF 50 (lol) !!!

I agree, a nice looking 8.5 copy.

This one actually looks just as nice as my 9.2. The QP on this one is superior to mine. $550 for a borderline 9.0 is a crazy good price, since a similar looking 8.5 in the November CL auction sold for wayyyyy more than this (AND more than the 9.0 in the same auction)

49 and 50 are crazy tough in 8.5 and above - especially ones that present as sweet as this

Back to CGC it goes.

Question: You stated the cost of a shipment for 1 book, how much for more than one, specifically slabs ?

I can get 3 in one flat rate box so $10 up to 3 slabs. Over that, another $10 for up to 3 more books.

Thanks, keep them coming, I'm looking for a 3rd book !!!

Question: You stated the cost of a shipment for 1 book, how much for more than one, specifically slabs ?

I can get 3 in one flat rate box so $10 up to 3 slabs. Over that, another $10 for up to 3 more books.

Thanks, keep them coming, I'm looking for a 3rd book !!!

Anything in particular you're looking for?