• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Year's High Grade Slab Sale

90 posts in this topic

Need to make some room and re-focus. I'll be listing lots of high grade slabs all the way until the weekend. Might throw in some raw stuff too but haven't decided yet. PM's welcome but :takeit: trumps all.

Shipping in the US is $10 for slabs and $6 for raw books in a flat rate envelope with delivery confirmation.

I would prefer checks and money orders to avoid Paypal fees but will take Paypal if you need to pay by credit card. International shipping will be whatever it costs for whatever service you want. I will not take Paypal from international destinations unless I know you.

House of Secrets 91 CGC 9.4 $450. SOLD One GPA sale in 9.4 way back in Nov 05 for $355.

hos91.jpg

hos91.jpg

Awesome cover! :o

Star Spangled War Stories 154 CGC 9.2 $350. Not real sure how to price this. Only 1 sale in 9.2 for $150 and that was almost 5 years ago and one sale in 9.4 for $530 in April 06. There are 3 copies in 9.2, 1 in 9.4 and none higher.

ssws154.jpg

Need to make some room and re-focus. I'll be listing lots of high grade slabs all the way until the weekend. Might throw in some raw stuff too but haven't decided yet. PM's welcome but :takeit: trumps all.

Shipping in the US is $10 for slabs and $6 for raw books in a flat rate envelope with delivery confirmation.

I would prefer checks and money orders to avoid Paypal fees but will take Paypal if you need to pay by credit card. International shipping will be whatever it costs for whatever service you want. I will not take Paypal from international destinations unless I know you.

House of Secrets 91 CGC 9.4 $450. One GPA sale in 9.4 way back in Nov 05 for $355.

hos91.jpg

So by that theory, did you get a 9.6 of this one?? If so :applause: If I hadn't over bought these past two months, I'd be all over this one. Beauty of a book!!

House of Secrets 91 CGC 9.4 $450. One GPA sale in 9.4 way back in Nov 05 for $355.

hos91.jpg

So by that theory, did you get a 9.6 of this one?? If so :applause: If I hadn't over bought these past two months, I'd be all over this one. Beauty of a book!!

I wish. But I did get a better centered, white paged 9.4. :cloud9: