• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board Special - Pop Culture Trading Pins

4 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I haven’t been on the boards much lately for circumstances out of my control. I’m hoping with the change of the year it brings a breath of fresh air. Good news is that my dad's skin cancer is treatable. It was stage 2 and caught early enough. Thanks for the kind words to those that posted. Now let’s get to the reason of my post.

Pop Culture Trading Pins will be setting up shop at the New York Con this year. This will be our biggest con to date and we can’t wait. As with each con we attend we like to do an exclusive. Kind of like a show souvenir. The exclusive for this year’s New York Con features a rocket riding witch pursuing Hot Stuff in front of the Empire State Building. The exclusive features pin on pin, sequential numbering and strictly limited to 300 pieces.

This is the 2nd release in the Harvey Rocket series. The first release was at Mid Ohio Con this past October.

So for those that can’t attend the show or for those that want to secure it now I am offering 20 to the boards. These 20 will be low numbered editions under 40. I say 40 in case I find a factory flaw in the numbers under 20. So if are no factory flaws expect a pin under 20. I hope that makes sense.

The price is $15 which includes shipping. Shipping will commence the week after the show. Place the :takeit: and I’ll get an email out to you with the payment details.

BTW…This board special is the ideal way to secure low numbers from us. Once on the display rack I have no way of knowing which ones are low numbered anymore.

Here is the final production art.

hotstuff_ny09_rev3b.jpg

Inspiration came from this cover.

1567_4_0018.jpg

If you like to add Rocket Series #1 to your order I can do both for $25 shipped. This pin featured Casper in outer space.

rocketseries1150.jpg