• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #1...help me spot the resto

53 posts in this topic

Is this the same X-Men #1 that the guy came on here and went ballistic over? The self-described cop-trainer? Broken out PGX restored copy??? :roflmao: Small world. meh

It was an X-Men 3 that was the controversial item.

Is this the same X-Men #1 that the guy came on here and went ballistic over? The self-described cop-trainer? Broken out PGX restored copy??? :roflmao: Small world. meh

:gossip: He had an X-Men #1 on eBay . . .

:gossip: He had an X-Men #1 on eBay . . .

And he knew Kung fu.

:roflmao:

Ya guys lost me. I don't think he ever put it on Ebay. I think he knows the potential liabilities for doing that with a book that might have resto. Did you see it up there recently? I have not seen his listing on Craigslist in a while now. Maybe he did...

Ya guys lost me. I don't think he ever put it on Ebay. I think he knows the potential liabilities for doing that with a book that might have resto. Did you see it up there recently? I have not seen his listing on Craigslist in a while now. Maybe he did...
I believe they really caught you and had no proof, but I do

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:
you nailed it on the head Divad, he sure ducked your response quickly though :juggle:

Oh, did you mean MY copy, as opposed to this one? Youre a joke dude. Make sure you get the fact straight before you start jumping to conclusions. FYI...didnt "duck" any questions. I just obviously don't have the same amount of free time you guys do.

MY book:

xmenafter.jpg

you nailed it on the head Divad, he sure ducked your response quickly though :juggle:

Oh, did you mean MY copy, as opposed to this one? Youre a joke dude. Make sure you get the fact straight before you start jumping to conclusions. FYI...didnt "duck" any questions. I just obviously don't have the same amount of free time you guys do.

MY book:

xmenafter.jpg

No you just lied directly.

Make it anything but Budweiser/Bud Light, please.

No Budweiser fans on this board huh? Maybe Ive been riding Harleys too long, hanging with bikers, and bar hopping. lol

DRX

:) I don't like the aftertaste. I'd rather drink Corona Extra if I gotta drink beer.

Hey, I like Corona to, Dos Equis,P.B.R, Rolling Rock, Molsons, and a few others. Miller Lite. Echhhh.

DRX

:) I don't like the aftertaste. I'd rather drink Corona Extra if I gotta drink beer.

Hey, I like Corona to, Dos Equis,P.B.R, Rolling Rock, Molsons, and a few others. Miller Lite. Echhhh.

DRX

I'd drink in a bottle, if it was carbonated . . . and chilled :insane:lol

MY book:

xmenafter.jpg

CapFreak,

Well, since you guys revel in "proof", here's your proof that I didn't duck anyone's questions or even lie directly. The first pic is the pic of the X-Men #1 that was put on the boards for potential trimming and review from the guy from Craigslist, and then a pic of MY X-Men #1. Even a guy like you should be able to see its not the same book. You see, sometimes it's better to just sit with your mouth shut and listen and watch than to jump in with the other retards and make one of yourself in the process.

X-Men #1 from the original post:

trimmedX-Men1-1.jpg

My X-Men #1 (Divad's described "cracked out restored PGX copy")

xmenafter.jpg

and in its CGC holder

img027.jpg

Now don't you feel like an *spoon*? Ya should!

FYI- I never had the book on Ebay. Sold it privately. Divad and the other guys (like Grinder) once again just trying to start *spoon*. It's sad. After taking a few days off to reflect on it all, I think they do it for self gratification as much as for props from guys here on the board. Sometimes people just need to vent, and it might not even be related to anything here. After reading about Grinder losing his job, I realize that if I had that knowledge before, I would have never gotten into this little battle. It's one thing to play around on here, but in real life, it's tough. Good luck finding work Grinder. (I know that probably comes off sarcastic, but it's not meant to).

MY book:

xmenafter.jpg

CapFreak,

Well, since you guys revel in "proof", here's your proof that I didn't duck anyone's questions or even lie directly. The first pic is the pic of the X-Men #1 that was put on the boards for potential trimming and review from the guy from Craigslist, and then a pic of MY X-Men #1. Even a guy like you should be able to see its not the same book. You see, sometimes it's better to just sit with your mouth shut and listen and watch than to jump in with the other retards and make one of yourself in the process.

X-Men #1 from the original post:

trimmedX-Men1-1.jpg

My X-Men #1 (Divad's described "cracked out restored PGX copy")

xmenafter.jpg

and in its CGC holder

img027.jpg

Now don't you feel like an *spoon*? Ya should!

FYI- I never had the book on Ebay. Sold it privately. Divad and the other guys (like Grinder) once again just trying to start *spoon*. It's sad. After taking a few days off to reflect on it all, I think they do it for self gratification as much as for props from guys here on the board. Sometimes people just need to vent, and it might not even be related to anything here. After reading about Grinder losing his job, I realize that if I had that knowledge before, I would have never gotten into this little battle. It's one thing to play around on here, but in real life, it's tough. Good luck finding work Grinder. (I know that probably comes off sarcastic, but it's not meant to).

^^

Divad,

Loser, you really need to get a life. It's appropriate that in your profile, you list your occupation as ventriloquist, because youre talking out of your a**. Even after PROVING to you that the book wasn't the same, etc., you still persist with accusations. If it's the X-men #3 youre talking about now, once again, I'll ask you to show me where it is I said that I got that book from my uncle. I want to see those words, otherwise, you are just trying to fight. Ask ComicDoc if he is happy with that book and the others he got from me. You know, It's pretty sad. I have dealt with about 25-30 buyers/sellers on here all with good results. You're not doing anything to discourage me, you're not even annoying me anymore because you are so pathetic. Boardies are laughing at you. I've gotten plenty of PM's telling me that there are a few guys on here (you included) who won't stop at anything. You just like to pester and harrass. As I recall, you are the one who called me an *sshol* in the original thread way back when without provocation. Seems like you have a history of trying to start *spoon*. Keyboard tough-guy. Go away little man and grow up.