• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

God of Thunder scares off burglar!

23 posts in this topic

EDINBURGH, Scotland, Jan. 1 (UPI) -- A man who dressed as the Norse god Thor for a costume party in Scotland said he returned home and scared off a burglar who had entered his house.

Torvald Alexander, 38, a construction firm manager who stands at 6 feet tall, said he ran after the burglar with his red cape and silver-winged helmet still in place, making for an intimidating sight, The Daily Telegraph reported Thursday.

"As soon as he saw me his eyes went wide with terror," Alexander said of the burglar. "He looked like he had had a few drinks and decided to do a late night break in, but he hadn't counted on the God of Thunder living here."

"I had just got back from a fancy dress New Year's party and because I have a Norwegian name I decided to go as Thor," he said.

Alexander said the burglar did not have time to steal anything from the house and fled from a ground floor window without his shoes. He said the shoes will be turned over to police to help them attempt to identify a suspect.

Unfortunately there were no pictures in the article. lol

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/01/01/Man_in_Thor_costume_scares_off_burglar/UPI-50001230838212/

He said the shoes will be turned over to police to help them attempt to identify a suspect.

Well if the shoes look like this:

91-Ronald_Shoes_1_lr.jpg

Theyll know who to go after:

Ronald%20McDonald.jpg

Or maybe he could have worn this costume with his big hammer:

Thor-1.jpg

Pffth, he shoulda worn that Robin costume. Would've scared the straight right outta the guy :P

:jokealert:

Or maybe he could have worn this costume with his big hammer:

Thor-1.jpg

Great Sonja suit! Just a couple less pies and it'd be perfect :grin:

i`ll share my pie with her --- :devil:

Sonja seems to be grooving on Thor's big weapon :devil:

Greatest video ever.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv_hgJaNOMQ

I forgot about that guy as when they were talking about Thor had appeared in the old Hulk series and I went to look up the episode, all sorts of information came up about "Thor the Rocker." Is there a way to pay the different search engines to clear out their historic cache and references to that super performer?