• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know where I can get info on this comic?

9 posts in this topic

I thought this book was rather amusing at my local comic book store, so I picked it up for $1.25. I couldn't find ANY information on it at all, even in Overstreet. I know that the story is by Stan Lee. There's one CGC 9.2 of this book out there, but beyond that, I know nothing. I will go out on a limb and assume that Stan Lee did the pencils, but I don't know that for sure because there are no credits. Anyone have any ideas?

589a8b776a816_328793-WednesdayDecember032003.jpg.421122ff044eae8f52bb0d3c81ba173a.jpg

It came out in the mid-80s. For some reason I think it was the same month as the X-men story -Young Dragons in love,around #182. It was one of a series of books Marvel put out for no apparent reason. this,the fumettti book,Obnoxio the clown vs. X-men.At the time there were a whole lot of Marvel zombies that bougt everything Marvel published and I think a few suits wanted to see just how far they could push the envelope.

It's worth $3 according to OS in NM. confused-smiley-013.gif

Which copy of OS did you find that in? I couldn't find it in the 2003 Overstreet (or I am looking in the wrong place).

Pg. 496 2003 edition