• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found my Platinum Age book, any info would be appreciated

2 posts in this topic

So I decided to clean up my room/storage area and I ran across the Platinum Age book I asked storage questions about last month. I was very happy to see it was undamaged from all my moves as it was just placed on a piece of carboard and halfway wrapped with loose bubble wrap doh! I was able to take some pictures, it's too big for my scanner.... :o

Anyway considering the age its in pretty good shape and the cover is still attached at all through staples but they are pulling through and of course their is quite a bit of wear at the spine, espeically the lower portion. I still find the richness of the blue color amazing and another interesting thing is the fron and back covers are identical.

Does anyone have any information on this book....looks like it was released in 1917 from what I can tell but I think there is a 1916 date on it too. hm

Platinumage001.jpg

Platinumage002.jpg