• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Man Logan (modern wolverine)

163 posts in this topic

At the end of the comic, Wolverine admits he couldn't tell the difference while he was killing. The illusion was so complete that all his senses, including smell were fooled. I don't know about the death comment, sorry.

So which fishbowl died in Daredevil? I know the original was supposed to be dead then another took his place in spidey 141 or something, then I started realizing how retarded I was for having started typing this and now i wish to stop and remind myself of the all important words:

NO ONE STAYS DEAD IN COMICS

So which fishbowl died in Daredevil? I know the original was supposed to be dead then another took his place in spidey 141 or something, then I started realizing how retarded I was for having started typing this and now i wish to stop and remind myself of the all important words:

NO ONE STAYS DEAD IN COMICS

Gwen Stacy?

Banshee?

If Bucky & Norman Osborne can come back then ANYBODY can come back. I love the "Death" of ...... indication on practically all CGC labels now. Watchmen #1 says "Death" of Comedian... Is he actually alive?? Did I miss something?...

I reread #70, if Bullseye is really Jubilee then props to her for lasting that long toe to toe with Wolverine but then who was the original Jubilee who died in the initial blast?... Still neat that a 4th rate villain can off the X-men by himself. I think they should have used Mastermind instead, more up his alley. Or is he "dead"?

I didn't think that it was all happening the way it was written but wasn't expecting Mysterio.

I mean, really? Mysterio?

Still, it was a cool issue showing what actually happened.

It was tight. You could tell it either wasn't real or was super cheesy (almost like a ripoff of Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe).

My LCS was already about to hoard the issue. Luckily, they let me grab one before pulling them off the shelf.

Pat