• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy Trigger Finger Batman...

1 post in this topic

So I'm taking advantage of the free BIN listing day on eBay.uk and am busy putting up a few books/runs that are in my way...So I'm putting up a auction, receiving a confirmation from eBay, putting up an auction....etc.. you get the picture you all do this all of the time.

As my email is hooked up to a cable connection, it checks automatically for new mail every minute,so suddenly I get two emails, one confirming the auction and an other telling me the auction has sold.... This is a full nineteen seconds after I submitted it.... 893whatthe.gif

About a minute after I get the automatic sales notification, buyer sends me a personal email with all his data.... cloud9.gif

I've never sold anything this fast....and for you curious types, it was a VG reader of Defenders #10 that went for a little over $5.00.... confused-smiley-013.gif