• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Full runs of Sandman, Y The Last Man, & Preacher

3 posts in this topic

Clearing out some space since I have the trades!

Assume all books average VF/NM. I have not examined them individually but I buy the books then bag and board them after reading once. Paypal/money order accepted but ask me if you want to do something special. Shipping details should be arranged -- buyer pays shipping so you'll have to decide if you want to cut down on shipping weight by bagging multiple comics in one bag, etc. and the speed of shipping you want. Further details/pricing:

Sandman: Full run of 1st prints,and all the extra mini series floppies, one shots, "gallery" comics etc. A full half box of comics! Asking $350 OBO.

Preacher: Full run of 1st prints and all the mini series and one shots. Asking $225 OBO.

Y The Last Man: Full run of 1st prints. Asking $200 OBO.

Listing all these exclusively here for a week or two before heading to Ebay. PM me for any questions.

Thanks!!

Jonathan