• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8 X Men #121 (OWW)

15 posts in this topic

X-men #120 9.8 OCT 2002 $510.00

X-men #121 9.8 DEC 2002 $529.00

That's insane, but I think I remember that X-Men 120 auction... wasn't it a really badly centered book, that looked more like a 9.2? That issue has serious centering issues, and most of the CGC HG copies don't look that nice. X-Men 121 is totally the opposite and has tons of aesthetically pleasing copies in CGC HG.

If a well-centered, prime CGC 9.8 X-Men 120 ever comes up for sale, the sky is literally the limit.

news.gif

i was told that someone on these boards traded their xmen #94 in cgc 9.4 for the xmen #121 in 9.8. DON"T KILL THE MESSENGER. I am just stating what I was sent in an email. Can anyone verify this rumor?

i was told that someone on these boards traded their xmen #94 in cgc 9.4 for the xmen #121 in 9.8.

If he had duplicates of X-Men 94 CGC 9.4, then that's cool.

If not, then makepoint.gif

but even so, an xmen #94 recently went for over $2K......would anyone pay $2K for xmen #121 AND #120 in 9.8. And this trade was just for the #121.... flamed.gif

but even so, an xmen #94 recently went for over $2K......would anyone pay $2K for xmen #121 AND #120 in 9.8. And this trade was just for the #121.... flamed.gif

Hey, if people want to trade dupes, I tend to not have an opinion on "worth". If they're trading their only copy of a $1800-$2000 comic for something as common as an X-Men 121, then.... makepoint.gif