• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Cheezy Stuff -- PA to Modern

24 posts in this topic

I'm tired of tripping over all this STUFF! Time to clear some out. Coming up in this thread over the next week (sporadically):

- some Cerebus books

- an underground or two

- some GA funny books (cartoon characters)

- a couple PA books (at least one scarce)

- and maybe some stuff from a short box of SA/BA Age Marvel/DC (how did THOSE get in my collection?! (shrug) )

If you disagree with a grade, say something. I try to be accurate and conservative, but I don't pretend to be an expert.

Shipping will be actual cost.

:takeit: wins!

Thanks for looking!

CEREBUS $1 ISSUES

VF or better

All these issues are $1 each / 5 for $4

Too many to scan.. available issues are:

98 copy A

98 copy B

169 copy A

169 copy B

AMERICAN SPLENDOR #1

VF (CR/OW pgs)

SOLD!!

From the "Streets of Cleveland" -- my hometown!

A really nice, flat copy with some CB spine stress, minor edge wear. The little fleck on the bottom edge is just a punched out bit from an interior bindery tear. Just happened to be hanging out during the scan.

A FN copy is on ebay right now for $75. Worse copies (read, ebay NMs) have sold for more recently.

No, this isn't your old copy, PhiGam. :)

(FYI: If you haven't held one of these babies before, you might not realize that it's magazine-sized.. I was surprised to find that out when my first copy arrived in the mail.)

AmericanSplendor1front.jpg

AmericanSplendor1rear.jpg

- a couple PA books (at least one scarce)

:baiting:

AMERICAN SPLENDOR #1

VF (CR/OW pgs)

$80

A really nice, flat copy with some CB spine stress, minor edge wear. The little fleck on the bottom edge is just a punched out bit from an interior bindery tear. Just happened to be hanging out during the scan.

A FN copy is on ebay right now for $75. Worse copies (read, ebay NMs) have sold for more recently.

(FYI: If you haven't held one of these babies before, you might not realize that it's magazine-sized.. I was surprised to find that out when my first copy arrived in the mail.)

:gossip: i knew that it wasn't my old copy as soon as i read your description of VF :)

good luck with the sales, buddy (thumbs u

MAGIC COMICS #3

VG

$140 (OS Guide $182)

Sad to let this one go.. Some soiling, rust on bottom staple, but otherwise, a very nice bright, flat copy.

(Pages are OW if I recall.. I'll check for sure when I get home tonight.)

MagicComics3front.jpg

MagicComics3rear.jpg

AMERICAN SPLENDOR #1

VF (CR/OW pgs)

$80

:takeit: per PM.