• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's this dentist that folks keep mentioning?

44 posts in this topic

Dave Anderson, aka "the Dentist"... he really is a dentist, he lives in VA, he has maybe one of the top Collections of comics in the world (Church copies of Action 1-25 or so, the Allentown Det 27, best Superman 1 in known existence, etc, etc)... he has been great for the hobby and, as many old time insiders know, he has done harm to this hobby...but to some extent, haven't we all!
Why weren't you the first to respond to his Original Post? rantrant

^^

I'm going to ask a noob question in this thread, so I don't start a new one. No...I'm not going to search for it, either. :P

Who owns the Church copy of Tec 27, and what condition is it supposed to be? On an aside, what condition is the Church Action 1? I remember discussion about it, but don't remember the specifics.

Dave Anderson, aka "the Dentist"... he really is a dentist, he lives in VA, he has maybe one of the top Collections of comics in the world (Church copies of Action 1-25 or so, the Allentown Det 27, best Superman 1 in known existence, etc, etc)... he has been great for the hobby and, as many old time insiders know, he has done harm to this hobby...but to some extent, haven't we all!
Why weren't you the first to respond to his Original Post? rantrant
getting ready to goto the NC game in Miami...some things are more important than comics lol