• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dena vs Greggy

157 posts in this topic

Fine Sean...I'll remember that when I'm considering your next registry request or addition of a slot :baiting:
:roflmao::roflmao: +1 for Gemma

Very cool Gemma.

Dammit, I only meant that it was immaterial who gave the strike, and it was immaterial that Dice got it wrong.

Oh, well. I'm a tool. :grin:

join the club ^^

:acclaim:

Oh mess, that's what started this whole thing, isn't it.

:gossip: I learned it from greegy :acclaim:

:banana:

Fine Sean...I'll remember that when I'm considering your next registry request or addition of a slot :baiting:
:roflmao::roflmao: +1 for Gemma

Very cool Gemma.

Dammit, I only meant that it was immaterial who gave the strike, and it was immaterial that Dice got it wrong.

Oh, well. I'm a tool. :grin:

join the club ^^

:acclaim:

Oh mess, that's what started this whole thing, isn't it.

:gossip: I learned it from greegy :acclaim:

:banana:

:roflmao:

Cronies? Name calling and insults?

(shrug)

Cronies:

A close friend [Greek khronios long-lasting]

A longtime close friend or companion. [Possibly from Greek khronios, long lasting, from khronos, time.]

You need to read more.

Greggy summed up his week away from the boards.....stated that he has forum "spies"...and went on to call a bunch of members cowards.

I missed all the fun.

So who were the cowards? :popcorn:

Greggy summed up his week away from the boards.....stated that he has forum "spies"...and went on to call a bunch of members cowards.

I missed all the fun.

It was written in code....and my decoder ring is on the fritz.

I missed all the fun.

Why would one need "code" when calling out "cowards". Does not compute. (shrug)

I missed all the fun.

2f4df0324760b79935b80ea340398d82_Matrix_Code_Emulator.jpg

I missed all the fun.

His message was encrypted...initially I thought he was talking to me when in fact I found out there is another person just like me on the boards.

lol

Oh no.

Anyone who wasn't spying for him.

My favorite was that he essentially called us all *spoons* for taking part in these braindead forums, bragging about how great his life was last week, and how productive and happy he was....

But look who was right back here IMMEDIATELY after his banning was up. :roflmao:

I missed all the fun.

What is your Avatar picture? I stare at it for hours and hours and I can't quite make out all the detail.

very nice. I was trying to see if it was from a movie or are they famous chic caught in the act of being a bit naked or what?

Neither. It's a pic I took of a friend grabbing the arse of another friend, while she was working (waitress).

I missed all the fun.

His message was encrypted...initially I thought he was talking to me when in fact I found out there is another person just like me on the boards.

lol

Oh no.

This place is full of evil twins

very nice. I was trying to see if it was from a movie or are they famous chic caught in the act of being a bit naked or what?

Neither. It's a pic I took of a friend grabbing the arse of another friend, while she was working (waitress).

Fantastic

I think I would like the food at that place. (thumbs u