• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Silver age (some UNDER guide) and GA for sale...

119 posts in this topic

SilverAgeBooks002.jpg

First we have Strange Tales # 110 , the First appearance of Dr. Strange grades at about G/VG Asking price $ 160. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S buyers only. Accepting M/O and checks. More stuff to come...

Spideys001.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Issues 13 and 20. The 13 grades at F/G to maybe G-, the 20 grades at about a G+. Both are Unrestored. Price $105 for both. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

Spideys002.jpg

Amazing Spiderman # 5 Dr. Doom appearance. Grades at about G/VG to maybe G+ Asking price $ 205 UNrestored. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

JIM112.jpg

Had this in another thread, but I am moving everything I have for sale to this thread only ( I have been learning the rules recently so please bare with me...) Ok So again, Here we have Journey Into Mystery # 112 Classic Hulk Vs. Thor cover SS Stan Lee 4.5 Reduced asking to $ 195. Shipping ($5) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only M/O or checks accepted

SilverAgeBooks001.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics # 30 grades at about F/G to maybe G-. Tape on whole interior spine. Asking $ 210 Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

Great price - if I still collected MM - I'd jump on that - doesn't look half bad for less than 2.0

Spideys001.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Issues 13 and 20. The 13 grades at F/G to maybe G-, the 20 grades at about a G+. Both are Unrestored. Price $105 for both. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

Price now $100 , Shipping and Insurance Free (U.S. buyers).

Also would like to add that I will give a pretty sweet deal if there is someone out there willing to buy all 3 Spideys, Strange Tales 110, and Journey 112, together (Only). $ 525 (shipping and Insurance included in price-U.S. buyers only).

Thor lots later tonight.

SilverAgeBooks001.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics # 30 grades at about F/G to maybe G-. Tape on whole interior spine. Asking $ 210 Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

Great price - if I still collected MM - I'd jump on that - doesn't look half bad for less than 2.0

Is the cover connected to the rest of book.

SilverAgeBooks002.jpg

First we have Strange Tales # 110 , the First appearance of Dr. Strange grades at about G/VG Asking price $ 160. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S buyers only. Accepting M/O and checks. More stuff to come...

Since I really would like to move this I am reducing the price to only $ 110. Guarantee under guide! Shipping and insurance on me. Any ill take its out there?

Spideys002.jpg

Amazing Spiderman # 5 Dr. Doom appearance. Grades at about G/VG to maybe G+ Asking price $ 205 UNrestored. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

Any ill take its out there? The amazing 5 is now only $ 165! Under guide guaranteed! Shipping and insurance on me.

JIM112.jpg

Had this in another thread, but I am moving everything I have for sale to this thread only ( I have been learning the rules recently so please bare with me...) Ok So again, Here we have Journey Into Mystery # 112 Classic Hulk Vs. Thor cover SS Stan Lee 4.5 Reduced asking to $ 195. Shipping ($5) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only M/O or checks accepted

Jim now only $140! any ill take its out there? Shipping and insurance free

Spideys001.jpg

any ill take its out there? Price reduced to only $80 for both!

x-men002.jpg

x-men001.jpg

Ok here we go, an early Silver age X-Men lot for sale. These books are valued (by Guide) at $ 250. The first PM" Ill Take it"- gets them! Price only $ 130 (HALF Guide!) Shipping included. The grades are as follows, Issue 30- VG+, 38 VG, 39 VG, 40 F+, 43 G ( graded lower because of a panel clip), 44 VG+, 45 F+, 55 F+, 61 F/VF. All unrestored. U.S. buyers only Check or M/O accepted