• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Silver age (some UNDER guide) and GA for sale...

119 posts in this topic

Adventure58002.jpg

Adventure comics 58 CGC (Blue 1.8) some of the tape downgraded this but maybe some pro can remove it. Still presents well for the grade given. Asking $ 275 First PM gets it. Shipping included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers have to pay the express fee of around $20 and change). Check or M/O accepted ( Canadian buyers - International M/O in U.S. funds).

Mystic6001-1.jpg

One more time. Mystic comics # 6 CGC SS Stan Lee (created the Destroyer- which is also his first appearance!). graded Universal 2.0 (appears much better as you can see from the pic). price reduced $1100 for this very scarce Timely. Shipping included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers must pay $20 fee). Checks or M/O accepted ( Canadian buyers- International M/O in U.S funds). First PM gets it.

Detective22.jpg

One last time, Detective Comics # 22 CGC 7.5 (Apparent M (P) 1st Crimson Avenger Cover Guide Unrestored is worth around $3100, this will be offered at less than 50% that. $1400. Shipping and insurance included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers need to pay $20). check or M/O is accepted (Canadian buyers- International M/O in U.S. funds) First Pm gets the book

FFSpideyThors001.jpg

FFSpideyThors002.jpg

Here is a steal that I do not see staying around too long. An FF Spidey Thor lot. This lot together is valued at about $300. First PM gets it. Price $ 120 (LESS than Half Guide) Shipping included. U.S. buyers. Check or M/O accepted. The grades are as follows. FF 50 G, 52 G/VG, Spidey 42 VG, 47 VG 51 G/vg 76 VG/F Thor 101 F,132 VG/F 133 139 VG-, 145 F, 183 F/VF If this is not a sweet deal I do not know what is.

Detectives002.jpg

Detective comics # 15 (CGC 3.5 Blue - first ad for Action Comics 1). This is the only other one available on the market as we speak. asking price $ 4200 Shipping included. Checks or M/O accepted (for U.S. buyers), Canadian buyers pm me first.

mysticAndSuperman011.jpg

allamerican11.gif

All- American comics # 11 condition Good (spine damage prevents it from being higher), Pages - WHITE. Ultra-Man cover. Asking price $ 200 Checks or M/O accepted (for U.S. buyers) Shipping included, Canadian buyers please contact me first

Spideys002.jpg

Amazing Spiderman # 5 Dr. Doom appearance. Grades at about G/VG to maybe G+ Asking price $ 205 UNrestored. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

Any ill take its out there? The amazing 5 is now only $ 165! Under guide guaranteed! Shipping and insurance on me.

One last drop in price for the Amazing- now $ 145

SilverAgeBooks002.jpg

First we have Strange Tales # 110 , the First appearance of Dr. Strange grades at about G/VG Asking price $ 160. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S buyers only. Accepting M/O and checks. More stuff to come...

Is the market that dead? Ok dropping price to $100 with shipping included.the rest is the same

FFSpideyThors001.jpg

FFSpideyThors002.jpg

Here is a steal that I do not see staying around too long. An FF Spidey Thor lot. This lot together is valued at about $300. First PM gets it. Price $ 120 (LESS than Half Guide) Shipping included. U.S. buyers. Check or M/O accepted. The grades are as follows. FF 50 G, 52 G/VG, Spidey 42 VG, 47 VG 51 G/vg 76 VG/F Thor 101 F,132 VG/F 133 139 VG-, 145 F, 183 F/VF If this is not a sweet deal I do not know what is.

What do I need to do to get a second sale? Knock off another ten for this lot. $110 everything included.

I do sell everywhere, but would a buyer from another country be willing to pay the expenses? ebay on the other hand is the pits. They have lost a lot of users with policies such as Paypal being a mandatory method of payment. That is a scam. Anyway ,a few more books later on, and I hope some do find a new home. I do believe some of the prices here are more than fair.

. Broke this week or I'd be all over the ST 110. $100 is the pricepoint I set for that issue (Or double that in trade at a convention) but after groceries and a mondo utility bill this week I'm stony.

Sigh...if it's still there next Friday I'll jump on it, lol