• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Silver age (some UNDER guide) and GA for sale...

119 posts in this topic

Spideys001.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Issues 13 and 20. The 13 grades at F/G to maybe G-, the 20 grades at about a G+. Both are Unrestored. Price $105 for both. Shipping ($4) Insurance on me. U.S. buyers only. M/O and checks accepted

any ill take its out there? Price reduced to only $80 for both!

:takeit:

Thanks!!!

I'll get those comics someday! Congrats!!! :golfclap:

Adventure58002.jpg

Adventure comics 58 CGC (Blue 1.8) some of the tape downgraded this but maybe some pro can remove it. Still presents well for the grade given. Asking $ 275 First PM gets it. Shipping included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers have to pay the express fee of around $20 and change). Check or M/O accepted ( Canadian buyers - International M/O in U.S. funds).

Ok a drop in price for the Adventure, now $250 Shipping and insurance included (for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers- will cover half the costs)

Surprised no one is jumping on this.... price now dropped to only $220 (everything the same with the exception that I will cover half the cost for Canadian buyers)

Mystic6001-1.jpg

One more time. Mystic comics # 6 CGC SS Stan Lee (created the Destroyer- which is also his first appearance!). graded Universal 2.0 (appears much better as you can see from the pic). price reduced $1100 for this very scarce Timely. Shipping included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers must pay $20 fee). Checks or M/O accepted ( Canadian buyers- International M/O in U.S funds). First PM gets it.

I am surprised no one has jumped on this one either, well here is one more chance- Price now only $1000 (shipping and insurance on me- Canadian buyers split the shipping with me). I mean its a early VERY scarce Timely, with a first appearance. Where is the "ill take it"?

allamerican11.gif

All- American comics # 11 condition Good (spine damage prevents it from being higher), Pages - WHITE. Ultra-Man cover. Asking price $ 200 Checks or M/O accepted (for U.S. buyers) Shipping included, Canadian buyers please contact me first

X-men Lot SOLD Ok now there will be a drop in price for the All American $ 175 (shipping included- Canadian buyers will pay half). Thanks

And what do I have to do with this one? Give it away? lol Ok price now is only $165 (everything included). An early scarce DC for very cheap.

Caps006.jpg

Once again Captain America comics # 16 (ReD Skull cover) SS Stan Lee asking $ 2100 Shipping included (to U.S. buyers). Check or M/O accepted

Reducing the cap to $1900 shipping included (for u.s. buyers) Canadian buyers (I will cover half)

Adventure58002.jpg

Adventure comics 58 CGC (Blue 1.8) some of the tape downgraded this but maybe some pro can remove it. Still presents well for the grade given. Asking $ 275 First PM gets it. Shipping included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers have to pay the express fee of around $20 and change). Check or M/O accepted ( Canadian buyers - International M/O in U.S. funds).

Ok a drop in price for the Adventure, now $250 Shipping and insurance included (for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers- will cover half the costs)

Surprised no one is jumping on this.... price now dropped to only $220 (everything the same with the exception that I will cover half the cost for Canadian buyers)

One last time for this one price at a low $205 its as cheap as an adventure gets everything else the same

Detectives002.jpg

Detective comics # 15 (CGC 3.5 Blue - first ad for Action Comics 1). This is the only other one available on the market as we speak. asking price $ 4200 Shipping included. Checks or M/O accepted (for U.S. buyers), Canadian buyers pm me first.

mysticAndSuperman011.jpg

Reducing the price a little for this awesome book. $ 3800 (Honestly-Good luck finding a copy cheaper than this. Copies in higher grade are going for over 5k. Or just wait around for a low grade copy with brittle pages (like the 2.0 one that sold double over guide last year). Just being straight forward. Shipping and insurance will be included. Take care

Adventure62.jpg

Adventure comics # 62 2nd App. of Starman. CGC Blue 4.0 Asking $ 650 Shipping and Insurance included (for U.S. buyers- Canadian buyers pm me). Checks or M/O accepted

The adventure is now reduced to only $575 everything else the same except that I will cover half the shipping cost to Canadian buyers

Ok time to start unloading some stuff again. Will have stuff from all over the place GA, Silver, Bronze, a few pulps (coming up as soon as I have my digital camera hopefully by tomorrow). What I have saved will be listed now.

First the full run of the 70s DC Shadow comics. Issues 2, 3 , 4, 7, 9, 10, 11 are in high grade most likely 9.2 and up. Issue 1 is in VF condition. the rest are in mid 5-7.0 upper grades(no higher) , asking is (below guide) $ 135 for the set (shipping FREE) to anyone in the U.S. Check or M/O fine.( I always have a return policy option if not happy) , Canadian buyers pay half. Here a few pics of some of them..

Shadow4.gif

Shadow3.gif

Shadow2.gif

JIM112.jpg

re-selling JIM 112 , the asking is ($150) , remember Stan Lees signature alone costs $100! plus cgc fees total at about $140. So this is a bargain in reality. Shipping Free to U.S buyers, Canadian pay half. :takeit: gets it automatically

Mystic6001-1.jpg

The Scarce Mystic Comics 6, First Destroyer , still available CGC SS 2.0 (signed by Stan , who created the character) Price $ 1000 (shipping free for U.S. buyers, Canadian pays half). First :takeit: gets it.

Still available Detective Comics 15 (CGC 3.5 Blue) , and probably the cheapest copy available out there now.....

And we know it has the first Ad for Action 1, Price $ 3500 , shipping free for U.S. and Candian buyers for this , first :takeit: gets it, Check, Bank check, M/Os , case is in perfect shape.

1219200186.jpg

Adventure62.jpg

Thought I did not have a pic for this available but anyway, For sale Adventure 62 CGC 4.0 2nd Starman app. Asking Price $ 600 first :takeit: gets it offers welcomes. Free shipping for U.S buyers Canadian buyers pay half. Check, Bank Check, M/O accepted

Still available Detective Comics 15 (CGC 3.5 Blue) , and probably the cheapest copy available out there now.....

And we know it has the first Ad for Action 1, Price $ 3500 , shipping free for U.S. and Candian buyers for this , first :takeit: gets it, Check, Bank check, M/Os , case is in perfect shape.

1219200186.jpg

This will be a 24 hour offer only, price for the Tec a very low $2800 as long as the payment could be done with a method like WU ,and the book will be out even by tuesday.