• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Invaders Annual #1 (Last Schomburg Art?)

14 posts in this topic

Check my new pick-up. I think is the last cover Schomburg did, can anyone confirm?

Anyway, the obvious issues are some surface scratches around the "All New" and a pen mark near Subbie's left foot. Corners are a bit blunted, but no creases. Page quality is OWW. Mini-square-bound spine is slightly rolled toward bottom.

Really glossy and a great cover!

scan0001-2.jpg

scan0002-2.jpg

Check my new pick-up. I think is the last cover Schomburg did, can anyone confirm?

I think Invaders Annual #1 was his last "regular" comic book art. He did contribute to the cover art on a book published in 1988, though. There's some discussion in the link below if you're interested...

Schomburg Thread

For some reason, this is the largest size photobucket will allow me to make the scan.

:gossip: free version

I have the free version and can get bigger images than that - you can resize your scan using the edit tools.

For some reason, this is the largest size photobucket will allow me to make the scan.

:gossip: free version

I have the free version and can get bigger images than that - you can resize your scan using the edit tools.

I think he's running into the "auto-re-size" function of the free version. If I recall, if you upload "oversized" scans in terms of kb's it compresses them automatically and quite poorly. :)