• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there anyone here with any free time on their hands?

29 posts in this topic

Congrats to Josh BTW, as he has a new addition to his family :applause:
You on his speed dial?

:blush: No, I think it was Thomas who told me yesterday when I had called CL to confirm my books had been shipped...

Thomas never tells me anything. However, I never call them.

I don't want to do it, but it would be very interesting for someone to go through and add up how much Josh is going to make off this auction. He gets 10% straight across the board. Just go through and add up all 3400 books and it would be pretty easy to figure. You can tell us all.

You could probably even make some money at this. I would paypal you $1.00 for the results. We could probably take up quite a collection.

This borders on being pretty easy actually.

It'd take less than an hour I'd say. (And that's adding 30 minutes to format the results nicely.)

Because of the time I spend on the Boards worrying over greggy's banning status, I have no free time :sorry: Dale, you're on your own with this keeping up with Joneses project.

Did it hatch from an egg or was it a live birth? Different snakes do it different ways. hm

The same is true of sharks :eek: But I'm only just sayin' so I can impress all of my National Geographic peeps out there.

Did it hatch from an egg or was it a live birth? Different snakes do it different ways. hm

The same is true of sharks :eek: But I'm only just sayin' so I can impress all of my National Geographic peeps out there.

You just read it hoping for titties.

poster___boobs052708113237.gif

Well doesn't every... oops, most guys like that sort of thing (thumbs u