• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$25 Slabs! & more!

76 posts in this topic

Captain America: Fallen Son

Sketched by Simone Bianchi...be a nice book to add more sketches too?

CGC SS 9.8

$35

Hey Jon, Sorry I'm still learnin the modern guys/gals, but was curious exactly who is Simone Bianchi, didnt' see the name on the credits of the book?

Simone mostly does covers, including some really nice ones on Batman. She didn't do anything on the Fallen Son book. CGC has made allowances for the blank covers, so that rather than a creator actually having done something in that book, pretty much anyone can sign/sketch one and still get the CGC SS label.

CGC SS 9.8

$35

Hey Jon, Sorry I'm still learnin the modern guys/gals, but was curious exactly who is Simone Bianchi, didnt' see the name on the credits of the book?

Simone mostly does covers, including some really nice ones on Batman. She didn't do anything on the Fallen Son book. CGC has made allowances for the blank covers, so that rather than a creator actually having done something in that book, pretty much anyone can sign/sketch one and still get the CGC SS label.

I believe Simone is a dude...

Currently the artist on Astonishing X-Men as written by Warren Ellis. A past notable body of work was on Wolverine, before Millar and McNiven's current arc.

CGC SS 9.8

$35

PM sent

CGC SS 9.8

$35

I thought so too, but medic did take that big shot to the head so maybe he knows something we dont

CGC SS 9.8

$35

I thought so too, but medic did take that big shot to the head so maybe he knows something we dont

Somebody ask him how many fingers.

CGC SS 9.8

$35

Currently the artist on Astonishing X-Men as written by Warren Ellis. A past notable body of work was on Wolverine, before Millar and McNiven's current arc.

You are correct, an Italian dude. Thanks for the info, did not know cgc was allowing that!!

CGC SS 9.8

$35

Since the accident......I "see" things.........

Christopherwalken.jpg

Anyhow, since I never get to actually get out and meet these people, I foolishly assumed "Simone" was the American version of the name and attached it to a female. Sorry for any confusion.

CGC SS 9.8

$35

Somebody ask him how many fingers.

One, and it's not the nice one! lol

I was really unaware of much past the covers......

Something new everyday! (thumbs u

okay last time with this one...

Princess Leia: Last Daughter of Alderaan

Lithograph by Adam Hughes

Signed by Adam Hughes

Size: 17" x 39"

#219/250

This very rare print was produced exclusively for the Star Wars Celebration Europe held last summer. This is a beautiful and classy spoof on everyone's favorite scene from Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi! The edition size was a very small 250.

$235 THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL EVER FIND IT!!!!!!

71950.jpg.79adee6e5b16ce4dbebf0fba11dcebd6.jpg