• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard cancels WWLA and WWTexas

8 posts in this topic

WW Texas was good for me because it was only 20 minutes away. It was the kind of show that you would never fly to. But Texas isn't a good part of the country for comic book show attendees. If you want to go to an excellent up and coming show I'd recommend the NYC comic con. I agree that Chicago was much better before Wizard.

WW Texas was good for me because it was only 20 minutes away. It was the kind of show that you would never fly to. But Texas isn't a good part of the country for comic book show attendees. If you want to go to an excellent up and coming show I'd recommend the NYC comic con. I agree that Chicago was much better before Wizard.

Something tells me that you are either too young, or weren't living here when the Dallas Fantasy Fair was going on.

You know that little thing in the industry called the "Harvey Awards"? They held them for years at the DFF.