• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE & GENE COLAN SIGNINGS IN NEW YORK

27 posts in this topic

image006.jpgimage009.jpg

Desert Wind Comics is excited to make the following announcements about upcoming special signings in New York. It is confirmed that we will be having a signing with both Stan Lee and Gene Colan. Go to our website www.desertwindcomics.comfor details on the signing. Look for the press releases on both the CGC site and the ComicPriceGuide.com site. Details on more signings are being finalized as well as a Meet and Greet with Stan Lee in New York. Details on those events to follow.

Desert Wind Comics will be attending the New York Comic-Con www.nycomiccon.com. Submissions are still being accepted. Please go to http://www.desertwindcomics.com for pricing and submission details. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail us.

Chandler and Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Wish I had an IM 1...this would be a great dbl sig!

Who is this "Stan Lee" everyone seems so keen on?

(shrug)

:makepoint:

NOoo ....... I was hoping I wouldent have to bend to the will of Chandler. PM sent

That's ok Jessie. Sharon says I have to be nice to you. LMAO

But that doesn't mean I am willing to take showers with you. :roflmao:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert WInd Comics

He he he. Keep your eyes open boys.. You will love this. Just know that Desert Wind Comics will have something very special for its clients and supporters that you will NOT be able to get anywhere else. When you first want to react make sure you talk to me first. Trust me on this one.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

:bump:Time is running out.. If you still want to submit for either Stan or Gene, e-mail us at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com. But DON'T WAIT. Both signings are unlimited submissions so now is the time to take advantage of them.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics