• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As of January 1st...

16 posts in this topic

... I am officially comic free :banana:

I have been slowly moving over to just TPBs for the past year, and have finally dropped all comic books from my DCBS orders. No more long boxes, bags & boards, paying higher prices for crappy books, worrying about condition, etc.

:cloud9:

I was comic free for two years. Then I realized that, you know what, I enjoyed collecting comics and the trades just didn't scratch the collecting itch. So now I'm slowly buying Bronze books, and I'm reading about 5 monthlies. Feels good to be reading monthlies again, but not going crazy by getting too many.

Congrats to you, though. Glad to hear you've made peace with your inner collector.

i'm down to about 5 monthlies. Still have tons of comics to unload but would rather buy cheap trades and put the extra money into OA. My dcbs order is almost entirely trades, but i'm even real picky on those now.