• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official Matthew Kirscht art thread

176 posts in this topic

this is a piece I did for a "Suitcase" art show opening on the 1st Saturday in June at the Big Top Gallery in New Orleans. It was a lot of fun to do. The travel stickers on the edges are for afterlife destinations, like Heaven, Hades, Valhalla, Gehenna, etc. Thought you might enjoy it. :)

3577933408_04e057f410_b.jpg

Well OK, only because it's the official Matthew Kirscht art thread... ;)

Though I've been the underbidder on many -- I finally nabbed an original postcard piece, all my own:

YourForturneisGood.jpg

Golly, it truly IS better in hand... man, I just love that stogie! Fine work, Matt! :takeit:

I threw $$ at the "Bad Fortune" companion piece too, but that one just didn't strike me quite the same way (sry, Matt). :blahblah:

* Well, they say an art piece finds you, you don't find it... right?

I just finished a piece for Chicago. I have been wanting to do some more horror oriented limited postcards that aren't limited specifically to Halloween, so this is the painting I'll use for the 1st one. I may do a banshee next. Thanks for looking! :)

3634085386_ff43e0ac1f_o.jpg

Edited by shiverbones

Inspired by the Rozen "Creeping Death" Shadow cover, this is the image for the Chicago Comic Con Exclusive I will have with me in August. It will be a much larger card, about 5.5"x8.5" and limited to 50 copies. Hope you enjoy it!

3668696607_7ecc391c24_o.jpg

Great piece, Matt. Good use of shadows. :applause:

Quick, let's cut a deal before Chris shows up :devil:

Inspired by the Rozen "Creeping Death" Shadow cover, this is the image for the Chicago Comic Con Exclusive I will have with me in August. It will be a much larger card, about 5.5"x8.5" and limited to 50 copies. Hope you enjoy it!

3668696607_7ecc391c24_o.jpg

Great piece, Matt. Good use of shadows. :applause:

Quick, let's cut a deal before Chris shows up :devil:

:cry: Wha Happa? I miss anything????

:takeit: just in case. :roflmao:

C