• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #251 9.8

83 posts in this topic

Apparently a 9.6 sold on ComicLink for $1300 with a white spine and the "DC" & "20 cents" cut off at the top ("Sale Pending"). It's been my experience that 9.6s generally sell in the five and six hundreds, though there was a white pager on eBay that nearly hit $900 in late October.

Heck yah. I would settle for my 9.4 and dump my 9.6 in a heartbeat.

You'd think the pain would diminish over time, but not so much. :( Gotta chalk it up to a learning experience.

Or as my boss would put it, an AFGO (another effin growth opportunity) :tonofbricks:

I bought my 9.4 for I believe under that amount :shy:

i bought that book raw, advertised as VF+ on eBay for $30, then had it signed at the WC for CGC sig series. :whistle:

I bought my now 9.6 raw for a little over that from a boardie :shy:

I bought my 9.4 for I believe under that amount :shy:

i bought that book raw, advertised as VF+ on eBay for $30, then had it signed at the WC for CGC sig series. :whistle:

I bought my now 9.6 raw for a little over that from a boardie :shy:

and i would've sold it a long time ago. :whistle:hm

Another 9.8 showed up on the census. This one is so pretty though, that it probably shouldn't affect the hammer price, right? (shrug)

Wrong. lol Finished at $3635.

doh! ...I wish I would have bid. lol

The likelihood that the new 9.8 has white on the spine is pretty high though which would knock it down a few pegs in my eyes. Believe me, I hope it doesn't and goes up for auction. :wishluck: