• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you let this pass on a 9.4??

15 posts in this topic

Sure, but I would downgrade it for that ad for Orca on the back. lol

And the breastplates - those are 8.5, IMHO....., :whistle:

All day... (shrug)

( :gossip: production ink )

and WTF - that's a quarter box book whatever the grade..., :shrug:

All day... (shrug)

Wow, just because you don't care for a certain series,just because you don't think its a high dollar book(which its not i know) Does not mean its not worth collecting.

Elitist attitude that some people have around here about "That book this that book that" is complete . I am sorry i cant shell out money for some high grade ASM or FF.

I love Jack Kirby work and love the Eternals series so screw off if thats a problem. +

I collect because i like the books,not the money.

All day... (shrug)

Wow, just because you don't care for a certain series,just because you don't think its a high dollar book(which its not i know) Does not mean its not worth collecting.

Elitist attitude that some people have around here about "That book this that book that" is complete . I am sorry i cant shell out money for some high grade ASM or FF.

I love Jack Kirby work and love the Eternals series so screw off if thats a problem. +

I collect because i like the books,not the money.

That's tellin 'em! :sumo::headbang:

I find it hilarious CGC lets a splash of green ink go on a 9.4 but finds microscopic stains on the back cover of a very high grade ASM 18 that no one can see with the naked eye and hammer it down to 7.5 from what most of us thought was 9.4