• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrity Sigs...What's the market like?

14 posts in this topic

I'll be going to to the local Dallas Comic Con (same weekend as the Phoenix show) and I'll be attempting to get a Thomas Jane sig on a Punisher book for my personal collection. My question is: What's the market like for celebrity sigs? I have a witness all lined up, so that's not an issue. I'm trying to find out if it's worth the money to try to get a few more graded sigs for the express purpose of selling to board members.

Anybody care to guess (or have historical data) on what a Thomas Jane graded sig is worth? $1? $200? Let me know.

I not taking pre-orders or anything like that as I can't even guarantee that I'll be able to get a sig for myself, let alone others. I wouldn't expect to make a profit at all, I just wouldn't want to lose money on the deal. Help me out. What would you pay?

Thanks

-Adam

It all depends on supply and demand.

Sports players sign a lot, there is too much out there of them to be worth a whole lot though.

If someone wants a Thomas Jane CGC SS they will pay whatever for it. I think it would be cool to have.

Jeff

I bought a Punisher (Max) #1, CGC SS 9.8 by Jane for $100 on ebay a few months back. It was a birthday present for my brother. Just FYI, I hope that helps! :)

--Steve

Ahh you got that book.I saw it on ebay and was going to bring it up to the OP but I couldn't remember which Punisher vol it was.

I bought a Punisher (Max) #1, CGC SS 9.8 by Jane for $100 on ebay a few months back. It was a birthday present for my brother. Just FYI, I hope that helps! :)

--Steve

Ahh you got that book.I saw it on ebay and was going to bring it up to the OP but I couldn't remember which Punisher vol it was.

Yep, and here's a scan:

72280.jpg.a4147e16a424b7ef956795a3e775695a.jpg

I've only one celeb CGC SS, Noel Niel. Since no one probably knows who that is, my book is most likely worthless.

Is that the original Lois Lane from the TV series?

I'll take that book off your hands.

Brian

I've only one celeb CGC SS, Noel Niel. Since no one probably knows who that is, my book is most likely worthless.

Is that the original Lois Lane from the TV series?

I'll take that book off your hands.

Brian

Worthless to anyone but me I should add. And yes, the first Lois Lane on TV.