• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading price difference multiplier on CGC books

31 posts in this topic

Hey, I do love the kidding around and the creative sub-quote artwork. But could you both contribute to the topic a little as with all your experience I am sure you have loads of valuable information to share.

I was going to say 299 on ebay would be aggressive but 350 works on the link. It's a horrible story but the has to be someone out there who wants it because it is Kirby New Gods and it is tough to find in that kind of condition

Hey, I do love the kidding around and the creative sub-quote artwork. But could you both contribute to the topic a little as with all your experience I am sure you have loads of valuable information to share.

Who died and made you a Mod? (shrug)

Come on, you must admit it was pretty obnoxious for Greggy and MK to hijack a thread (again) with their pointless little graemlin fest.

Come on, you must admit it was pretty obnoxious for Greggy and MK to hijack a thread (again) with their pointless little graemlin fest.

(shrug)

(shrug)
(shrug)(shrug)

Again? That's like the 2nd time in the last year :baiting:

Since folks were so nice to make suggestions, and also designating me as a tempoary Mod to boot, I finally received the photos.

DC Graphic Novel 4, Jack Kirby's Hunger Dogs, which was the wrap-up of the Fourth World Saga with the New Gods. The only 9.8 in the census.

I had no idea this copy even existed because that metalic cover was so easy to damage. I just wish the picture with the total book shown was not as blurry. Thanks folks!

hungerdog1.jpg

Hungerdog2.jpg

Hungerdog3.jpg