• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: American Express Corporate Travel Question

4 posts in this topic

I have a big job interview tomorrow with American Express Corporate Travel. It would be a position in management and I am pretty excited about it. I know this is very off topic, but does anyone here use them through their business for travel? If so what is your experience with them? Have you used AXIOM? How would you rate them? Any information would be helpful. I have researched their site and financials, so I don't really need info on that. Thanks so much!

Some suggestions...

Google it for rants and raves.

Check the Better Business Bureau site for issues and possible resolution.

It never hurts to bring up timely information with the person who's interviewing. That has helped land me 2 jobs. :thumbsup:

I have a big job interview tomorrow with American Express Corporate Travel. It would be a position in management and I am pretty excited about it.

1 - I know this is very off topic, but does anyone here use them through their business for travel? I've used AMEX travel for about 14 years on and off depending on company policy.

2 - If so what is your experience with them? Generally pleased with them. Once in a while you get a clueless one, but they've arranged things for me when I've been stranded (Like in Germany a few years ago).

3 - Have you used AXIOM? How would you rate them? Never heard of them and never used them

Any information would be helpful. I have researched their site and financials, so I don't really need info on that. Thanks so much!